Finally unpacked our dinnertime game and Claire picked the Magic Spoon game. We had a blast playing last night. Here's how it goes:
Using a wooden baking spoon or silver spoon say,
"Magic spoon, magic spoon, if I had 3 wishes I'd wish for..."
Here's what we came up with:
Kate---she was the quickest to respond-like she thinks about this all the time!
1. a unicorn
2. to be a queen
3. lots of money
Claire
1-3. to be a poodle, wiener dog and pug all at the same time!
Lon
1. My girls to live a long happy life
2. Mommy and I always knew what God wanted us to do
3. To have ice cream every night
Rachel
1.to eat ANYTHING guilt-free
2. to be in Hawaii
3. My Vancouver friends moved to Billings
Wanna play? I'd love to know your answers!!!
Independent living
4 years ago
3 comments:
I have tried to leave a comment multiple times but my 3 wishes either turned out too sappy or too sarcastic...or not appropriate. So I will just settle on one:
I wish you never posted that bike picture.
I can't top Sarah's!
1. Eat & drink anything guilt free.
2. Motivation
3. Friends to always be near
1. To be independantly wealthy so that we could be on family vacation all of the time.
2. That my cup would always be full.
3. To find a passion.
Post a Comment