Friday, May 21, 2010

Country Mice

Awhile back, we drove out to the country and visited some family we hadn't seen in FOREVER!!! It was so great to see them, tour their place AND meet all their animals. There's no better time to visit a farm then the spring! We all had a ball and hope to return again soon! Thanks for the delightful afternoon!


Cousin Kelle with her rooster
Kelle's daughter, sweet Courtney, with a turkey...was this Lucy?
The girls and Aunt Betty

3 comments:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Rachel,
We too enjoyed the visit :o)
I posted a link to this blog post, the pictures are adorable. To answer your question, yes that is Lucy, the turkey*wink* LOL!!! I con't believe you remembered that.

Blessings for your weekend,
Kelle

Mara said...

Getting caught up on your blog...love all your thoughts. Love the Edging post...thought about you lots this week! Miss you friend!

Linda said...

Great photos. Glad you had such a good time -- I can tell the girls really enjoyed it!