Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Ice Skating

We celebrated Valentine's day as a family at a local indoor rink. This was the girls' first time, so were thankful to score these "ice-walkers" to build confidence. And that it did! By the end of our time, they each took a lap without help. Pretty impressive!
I must admit that I was cracking up at all the kids with theses icewalkers. It felt like the senior citizen olympics on ice! :)



5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is awesome! I love the ice walkers, but I love Kate's pose even more. Glad you had a day full of love!

Mama Voss said...

Hee, hee -- I have the giggles now. Too cute and looks like a lot of fun!

Sheron Family said...

Oh now that is funny! Love the walkers, both in practicality AND in comic relief! How fun! Miss you guys.

Mara said...

where were those walkers when i learned...what a great idea, ice is HARD!!!
Great pics, thanks for sharing...

The Beuhls said...

I've never seen those walkers on ice before! So hysterical! What a fun time! Great pics :)