Yes, according to Kate, we still live in a motel. :)
*Quiet hours are from 8 AM-8PM...that means no washing clothes or dishes during this time and WHISPERING is a must in the morning. That's a tough one for our Capricorn.
*The bus arrives at 7:57. We heart the bus.
*The solution to the squeaky master's bathroom door problem = PAM! I know, some people think it's only for cooking, but I've discovered it's other use! :)
*We are conveniently located one block south of: one of this city's MANY liquor stores (Layer Cake wine!), a coffee shop, pizza parlor, and two casinos!!!
*The gym (which I'm still not completely sold on) is two blocks to the east of the motel. This is sooo not LSAC!!! Where's my Mara or Katie or Cola? Still looking for a gym buddy. Or at least a friendly smile from SOMEBODY!!! And Kate HATES the playland. I have to bribe her with computer time so she'll actually come with me.
*This motel has 3 bedrooms = 1 master, 1 playroom, a combined bedroom for the girls. This arrangement lasted one month to be exact. The girls CANNOT handle shared sleeping space, we gave it a good try. Claire is an early riser and Kate is a night owl...not a good combo. NO ONE WAS GETTING GOOD SLEEP!! So, the motel now has 1 master, 1 Claire and 1 Kate room = peace for EVERYONE! :)
Independent living
4 years ago
5 comments:
Boy, we know how tough sharing rooms is! Unfortunately for ours- there's no choice!! Hope you find a house soon- I can't imagine dealing with "quiet hours" ;-)
Joey and Stefan share a room, but they love it -- most of the time. Lately I can see that they would like their own space. Unfortunately, we are out of bedrooms so they are out of luck. I must try the Layer Cake wine -- who makes it?
Angela~ Check Fred Meyer in Salmon Creek or World Market for Layer Cake. My fav is the Malbec! Can't wait to hear how you like it! ;)
Hope you are taking lots of pictures of the motel life. You make it sounds fun!
totally miss my lsac buddy and it will get ever more sad when the pool opens! oh my word, I have to bribe my Katelyn with computer time too, for other things, but my oh my, I need to find a 12 step program for barbie.com
are you doing the book study via the website with BM's new book??
Post a Comment