I have a secret.
Something I'm reminded of every time I sit down at the computer.
I'm really embarrassed about it, too.
I wish I could have a "do-over"...but the deed's been done.
I cheated in high school typing class.
(There, I said it. I'm not proud of it either.)
It may have been funny & rebellious & mischievous at the time,
But, I've paid dearly for the past 20 years!
I took a short cut when I should have done it the right way.
I'm sorry Mrs. Buchanon.
Sorry to everyone who has to wait while we IM, too.
phew...I feel better! :)
I'm feeling a million percent less insecure about that now!!
Independent living
4 years ago
3 comments:
Funny girl! You cheater pants!
Hee, hee -- you should take typing lessons! FFF GGG kkk ddd
My, my- what skeletons you have in your closet ;-)
Post a Comment