~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Before
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After
It's always so depressing to put away Christmas decorations, my house seems to look so cold, bland and uninspired. So, before I pack up the nativity, I'm recovering my living room couch pillows in an attempt to add some warmth and interest. Maybe it will bring some life to gray January!?
A friend sent me this no-sew project and it went pretty smoothly... only 2 more pillows to go after I return to the fabric store! What do you think??
I'm such a novice, but enjoying this creative outlet and adventure of trying something new.
Next, I'll need to muster up some courage to break out my new sewing machine. I must admit, it is VERY overwhelming just looking at it sitting in my pantry! :) I haven't sewed anything since junior high when I made a bubble gum pink and grey duffel bag. The image of a classmate who forgot to put the presser foot down still haunts me...yes, the needle when through his pointer finger and he was rushed off to the emergency room!!!
Independent living
4 years ago
6 comments:
I love the pattern and color that you chose... great job. Now... get out that new machine, put the presser foot down and go!
Looks great, what a simple way to add a splash of color!
They look amazing! I would love to know how to do this without sewing...I don't even have a machine. If you have a chance, please share. TC, Stacy
Fabulous!!!
totally inspiring! We've been missing you guys! Hope our paths cross soon!
I liked the material you chose. Very fun.
Post a Comment