Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blankie!

Kate's once pink blankie (now more gray-ish) went missing for over two months!
Her lovey above all other lovies.
Slept with it since birth.
Loves it's booger-y smell... (nice?!)

We searched everywhere imaginable. No blankie.
I thought it was gone for good. I was bummed, but Kate quickly took a liking to another bunny. I kept praying for God to show us where blankie was hiding.
We waited.
And waited...until yesterday. When I looked up in my very empty shelf-y closet and THERE. IT. WAS!
WOOHOO!!!
We all danced for joy and thanked God- for prodigal blankie! :)

PS...Not exactly sure how it made it onto said shelf...I have a feeling it may have something to do with a big sister, but all is well. :)

3 comments:

Mama Voss said...

Woo Hoo! Yay for the return of blankie :)

Jenny said...

The prodigal blankie- I LOVE It!!! I had a blankie when I was little (well, carried it until age 12) and I still have a small piece of it ;-) So happy you found it!!

Libbie said...

I fear the day we lose Kalli's "mino," Makayla's"lovey" or Addie's bunny. I actually just went out and bought the exact same bunny for Addie so we have 2 in case we lose one. She loves it so much, once I hand it to her in bed her thumb goes in her mouth, she rolls over, and goes to sleep. It is magic! I am glad you found the blankie those things are so special and I hope my kids have them to show their kids, if they don't disintegrate first! :)