Does a dog get any cuter????
Love this pic that Shannon, our dog sitter took!
Frank has had the best time at puppy play care while we've been at the beach! He's been peeing on everything!!!!!, playing with other puppies, hiding under the shed, and howling thru the nights. We pick him up tomorrow, but aren't sure we're ready for him...
We had NO idea what we were getting ourselves into when we got this creature...we are at a crossroads as what to do with him...forge onward or find him a new home??!
Any advice is welcome...
Independent living
4 years ago
4 comments:
You want the honest truth??? Find a new home for him. Life is too short and you don't really need a dog. And I have a Bichon that I love, but if I had it to do over--he will be 8 years old next week--I would not have a dog. Seriously.
If you're even sort of questioning it, then go with your gut. (That's your mothering instincts!)
Hmmm... at first I thought, "this must be an April fool joke." But now, that I think you really want advice, I'm not sure what to say... helpful, I know. I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons and get a family consensus or more dog training. Good luck :)
Stink! So sorry you guys are at this crossroads. Let's call Ceasar and Victoria!
Post a Comment