Friday, December 26, 2008

Introducing Frank E.


This is my *fav* pic so far!! I love his little ears flapping around!




Christmas Eve brought squeals of excitement and joy to our home when we heard something whimpering on our front step. We opened the door to find Frank E. Finneman with a note from Santa! It was magical!!! They've been begging for a dog for years, and now their dreams are a reality! :)

"Fwank" is energetic in the day and especially night! Lon and I have yet to get a good chunk of sleep...

He is playful and catching onto potty training! He definitely favors Lonnye. Finally, another male in the house! I can't tell who loves Frankie-Doodle Bug more...Lon or the girls??? Kinda funny! :)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations. LOVE his name, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting a pic of little Fwank! We were so excited to check in today and see if Santa made his big delivery!!! He is sooooo cute, can't wait to meet him. :)

The Cofield's said...

"Fwank" is SO CUTE! How exciting... Santa always knows how to bring pure joy to children Christmas morning! Good thing puppies figure things out fairly quickly, until then, it's kind of like having a newborn again! P.S. Santa brought our boys a kitten and they are so in love with her already...pics. to be posted soon :)

Mama Voss said...

So cute. You will all enjoy him tremendously. I love that we have dogs... good for everyone. Sleep will return soon... I promise!

said...

Love him!

Sounds like it is time for a nap :-)

Jenny said...

Welcome to the "puppy club!" We've had our new addition for about a month now after saying we would NEVER have a dog- we love it!!!