Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Football Fun



Lonnye traveled to Pullman, Washington, last weekend with good friend, Chuck, to cheer on the Washington State University Cougars. They must not have cheered loud enough as the Cougs lost 66-3. Guess Lon better stick with cheering for the Griz! Regardless of the football game, it was a fun weekend. Thanks, Chuck!!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Lonnye, we are so proud that you have have embraced your inner Coug! In Pullman, it's never really about the game...it's the after party!
GO COUGS!!!

AITriDirector said...

Lonnye in a WSU shirt! I'm so proud...I'm getting verclemp.....

And, to add to Sarah's point, you have to learn to yell GO COUGS even louder when we get spanked 66-3. GO COUGS!!

Well hey, at least Lonnye's in a WSU shirt. Looking good.

Mara said...

hmmm, not so sure about the Coug thing...(all my brothers attended UW, so UW is sort of my surrogate football school! it's hard to follow WWU football from Vancouver!!) Anyway, I was wondering who the tall friend was, then realized it was a Sheron brother!!! Man I feel short around them!

What is your work out schedule now? I miss all my M,W 10:15 buddies