Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I Want for Chrithmas...


is my two front teeth! :)

3 comments:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Oh how fun, I have a Christmas picture of Jon and Cortney and Cortney is missing a front tooth. Seems like many, many moons ago somedays and then again it still seems like yesterday.*wink*
Praying the tooth fairy takes into account for inflation*wink*
Blessings,
Kelle

Libbie said...

Rachel,

Was that her first tooth she lost? Was it today? Kalli lost her first tooth today at school. It was her bottom tooth though. She was so excited! So what is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days?
Libbie

Rachel said...

Our tooth fairy brings a dollar a tooth! I remember receiving a quarter as a kid! :) This is her 3rd lost tooth and she let the school secretary pull it out! :) Fun for Kalli, too! :)