
I think this book was written for my family...for such as time as this, and such a season as this! It couldn't be more perfect and I love it! Thank you, friend, for this VERY thoughtful gift! I sobbed my way through it all by myself last night and then bravely shared it with the girls tonight and they also LOVED it! :)
It's hard to believe we're down to "the end of our Vancouver days" already...where have the last months gone?
Really!?
Only five days left?
Thanks to you, our beloved Vancouver family, we have sooo many wonderful memories tucked into our hearts. Your investments of friendship, love and time will NEVER be forgotten!!! We look forward to staying connected through blogs, skype, FB, emails, summertime visits--you name it! Praise Jesus for technology!! :)
We love you all!!!
Independent living
4 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad that someone shared that book with you... it is wonderful. (Does that mean I don't have to try and read it this week in class... the kids always think I'm crazy when I read books aloud and cry through them!)
looks like a cute book...missing you guys and looking forward to keeping in touch through blogs, etc! We got 2 inches of snow this afternoon...surprised us all!
Post a Comment