Sorry I've been away from the bloggy world for so long...a LOT of changes are happening in our lives. Here's the scoop in a nutshell:
*Our house sold in this crazy ecomomy!!!! (Thank you, Jesus!)
*We're moving back to Montana (Billings to be exact!) sometime before Christmas
*Lonnye landed a pharmacy job at one of the Billings hospitals...I'm so PROUD of him!
*House hunting both in person and on-line
*Beginning the hard process of leaving Vancouver after 9 AMAZING years and all the people who've become our extended family :(
*Cleaning out EVERYTHING and making sooo many trips to Goodwill
We're praying for a smooth transition in every way and KNOW God will work out every last detail!!
Independent living
4 years ago
6 comments:
I am so excited for your family! Please let all of your friends help you through this transition... I don't even want to think about the void that will be present in the Tiger classroom... we won't think about that for now. You have an amazing family!
I think God's got a really good start on working out all your details! The hardest part, of course, will be leaving all your friends. . .
I am so excited and sad at the same time, but I know this is what HE has in store for you and your family! Praying for a smooth transition with the little ones and I hope you find fantastic friends there as you begin a new chapter in your life. You will be missed!
Wonderful news! Congratulations.
WOW! That is big news. Congratulations and stuff. But I'm totally going to miss seeing you and your beautiful family around NH.
I bet your folks are very happy, having those grandchildren so close!
Hey, when you get settle in, we'd love to see you all and the girls I'm sure would love a farm visit.
If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know, okay.
Your cousin,
Kelle
Post a Comment