A VERY satisfied customer...not to mention good sport!!
The girls set up a jewelry stand while in Montana. They made signs, collected jewelry from around my mom's house, set up their stand, and sat on the boulevard. It was so cute, but I thought I'd better round up some customers before they got discouraged. But before I knew it, people were pulling over and buying this cheap, plastic stuff! These girls had a ball waving down cars, talking to customers,modeling their merchandise and learning some new business skills. This went on for hours! Even DAYS!! It was so fun to watch them work together and feel a sense of accomplishment. They took their hard earned money straight to Walmart and had enough to buy 2 mermaid barbies!
Independent living
4 years ago
2 comments:
how absolutely delightful! I love it.
Guess I'll have to get back to work on my fb page if your mom is there also. I think I mentioned that my original page went into defunct cyberspace so I'm having to start all over.
okay--so now i believe you and i'm jealous, jealous, jealous to have missed the Main Street bargain hunting.
Post a Comment