Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag Your IT

I am going to play a game that another friend started. Enjoy & pass it on :)

The Rules-
Post these rules @ the beginning of your blog.
Answer the questions about yourself.
At the end of the post, tag 5 people and post their name, then go to their blog and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?1998
Fundraising for a short term Kenyan mission, finishing student teaching, looking for my first teaching job, trying to convince L to marry me :) & LOVING sorority life!


Five Snacks I enjoy:
Fiber 1 bars (Carmel & oats)
Fruit
Sugar-free jello cups
Diet Coke
Diet Citrus Green Tea

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Share with my fam and friends
Give more to charities
Sponsor a school in need
Buy a vacation home to share with everyone
Travel all over the world


Five jobs that I have had:
Nanny
House cleaner
Gift store clerk
teacher
MOM


Five of my habits (good or bad):
Hanging out in my pantry (AKA gorging!!!)
Emailing
Gum chewing
Constantly applying chapstick
Lotioning :)


Five place I have lived:
Miles City, MT
Nevada, MO
Missoula, MT
Great Falls, MT
Vancouver, WA

What are your FAVORITE Jammies?
My green thermal long johns with tiny snow flakes all over them

5 Favorite Hobbies or Wanna-Be Hobbies
Crafting (don't laugh Andrea!)
Reading
Softball (HEE! HEE!)
Shopping
Eating at fun new places

Who Am I Tagging?
1. Katie
2. Nicola
3. Richins

1 comments:

R said...

I did it... Do I get a gold star?